The Conversations pane is where you can interact were your Audience, and where they can interact with you and each other throughout the meeting.
It is accessed by clicking the button in your options toolbar on the left of your screen.
In here, Speakers will see two channels :
- Everyone : This is a channel for chatting with everyone in the meeting.
- Speakers : This is a private channel for Speakers only.
- You access a channel by clicking on it.
- Messages are sent by typing into the text box and pressing the Enter key.
Both Speakers and Audience members can do a lot in Conversations – like react to messages with emojis or format text in different styles.
- Speakers can also clear chat history and both Speakers and Audience can export chat history.
Need more help with this?