The Content Library is where you manage documents and other media that you plan to share with your audience in Meeting. It supports lots of file types including all office document formats as well as MP4s and many image formats.
You open your Content Library by clicking the icon from your options toolbar on the left of the meeting screen.
Follow through the following sections to learn how to:
- Upload a document.
- Share a document with your audience.
- Preview your files before opening them.
- Create a folder.
- Share a YouTube video with your audience.
- Filter and organize your content library.
Check the Polls section to learn how to:
- Set up your poll.
- See your poll options.
- Organize your polls.
- Share the poll results with your audience.
Need more help with this?